Sunday, May 4, 2008

disclaimer

we are more than excited and more than ready to come home. But at about "8 weeks left" I found myself counting down and time was going by slow. I didn't want to get home and look back on our last couple months and wish I would have enjoyed it more. That is the reason for our "favorite things in Italy" type posts. Katrina thought I was a little nostalgic. No, I'm ready to go home.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Good! I do think it's great that you're soaking in what you love about Italy. I just have to be a smart alec.

-Sydney- said...

You'll miss it when you're gone :)

Jessie said...

Very excited for you guys to be back in Utah. Geez we haven't seen you for what- 18 months or so? We'll come and visit when we vacation in Utah this summer.