I am the Enrichment leader in our branch, I know I was shocked as well when they called me, and thought the ladies might enjoy doing a very common UT activity. My friend Jess (who actually lives in AZ not UT) has a vinyl lettering machine and I had her send me some phrases for our activity. I tried explaining it a dozen times to the presidency and they just didn't get it, or it could have been my Italian. But the ladies LOVED it!!! And it wouldn't be Italinized with out the gawky stickers.
Sister Zobell (from Tennesse) one of my favorite sister missionaries. And next to her, some Italian hairy armpit.
Cloe working with Sister Barth (Bountiful) who was nice enough to let Cloe do most of the work.
Clo with the finished project, flower glitter stickers and all! But proud of her hard work.
Usually no more than 15 sisters show up to Enrichment on a good day, so I had 40 "stickers" of the phrases and 35 tiles. We ran out of tile. The President was thrilled and amazed that so many people showed up. That's what happens when you name drop! Courtney Brown was on the announcement. Not to mention they want to order more.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

11 comments:
wow- sounds like you could make some money in italy selling those:) what a fun activity
check u out! looks like they may want to keep u from moving.
That's awesome! We're totally doing tiles and vinyl lettering for our Super Saturday in October, too.
Courtney, you're the best darn enrichment gal I ever did know!
wish I could of been there. WOW what a great night, you're so awesome.
mother
Fun times! I still think it's amazing that you're the enrichment LEADER!! You're so daring!
So fun! We don't do Super Saturdays here. Whatsupwiththat? Can you BE mormon and NOT do Super Saturdays? At least let us do the crafts, geesh!
Did you think to pray? I knew what it said!! I'm so ready for Italy (and I apologize because that is the only thing I talk about these days).
theresa- why don't you do what we did in our ward? remember? we took the initiative and organized it our self.
Syd- si'! Brava. Does that mean you can translate for me while your here? I could use the help.
yes, total oc mom's...but they are awesome. hahahahha. miss u!
That is so cool! People do just love that stuff. I did one at my mom's homemaking and everyone out here by me was wowed! Good Job!
Post a Comment