Brody loves tools and to work. But what little boy doesn't. My moms road was being fixed in front of her house and Brody would sit out side and watch "the workers".
"Mom, when can I be a worker? I want to be a worker so bad!!" ( in a whiny voice)
Hopefully his career choice will change when he's older.
When we were moving into our house the first time ( we didn't do the whole load while Ryan was gone), my kids went to my sisters house. Her husband has all his cabinet making tools in the garage and she used that as a bribe for Brody. Brody earned his privilege to use the power tools and loved it!



A mom's note I want to add:
Brody has become obsessed with muscles this summer. He wants to see every one's muscles and he has developed some of his own. He loves his muscles and has even changed his diet a bit. He is more concerned about his sugar intake and is always asking "is this healthy? Will this make my muscle's bigger?" The other day we had Red Vines and Brody only wanted one because of all the sugar. Wish I had the same discipline.
In July, we had a baby shower for my brother and his wife and Brody was so amazed at my Grandpa's muscles. But I have to admit, they were pretty impressive for a Great Grandpa.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

5 comments:
Caleb is doing the same thing with his muscles! That is too funny!
Great, a 5-year old with a nail gun. . .
Brody is too funny!!
Brody is too funny!!
brody is too funny. when are u coming down here?????
Post a Comment