Cloe started 1st grade on the 20th and Abbey started Pre-school. We were all really excited and over documented. So far, Cloe says school is kind of boring and Abbey says her school is fun. After we dropped off Cloe, Brody said "I'm going to miss Cloe today." But I think he enjoyed having those 2 hours, watching Indiana Jones by himself.
Beretta Baron
21 hours ago

7 comments:
Fun school stuff? Doesn't Brody start Kindergarten? How nice to have some time to your self for a little while!
Yay for school! You look really cute in that brown t-shirt and jeans!
Cute outfit on Cloe!! How is she liking school? Who is her teacher?
wow...no kids in the house for a few hrs.....awesome!
Wow! I have a week to go for Alex and nearly 3 for Antonia - maybe I should move to the US ;)! Send them my love - Antonia will miss them come September.
Such cute kids. I can't believe they are all in school now!!
Post a Comment