I have officially started my food storage. We had a speaker at church that was SO motivating. She has her own business and a link to her blog on my list, and she has tons of great ideas and "how to".
Chicken was on sale for $1.69/lbs and my moms friend has a pressure cooker. So now I have canned chicken. My goal is to have at least a 6 month supply by the end of the year. I'm pretty sure I'll be asking family for bulk food storage for Christmas.
Cloe's first game. She likes playing but is a bit of a perfectionist. We have to remind her it's okay to mess up and that she'll get better the more she practices. I happen to think she plays great. She loves to watch her shadow when she runs up the field.
Cloe started piano and loves it. But I decided to put it on hold until October. Too much with 2 kids in soccer. Games, practices and then piano. Wish I was the super mom type because then I'd be able to pull it all off at once.
Brody's first game. He is so fun to watch. Soccer is such an outlet for him. He can run all over, be aggressive and kick a ball around. That smile never leaves his face.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

3 comments:
How do you use the chicken later? Is it really fall-apart tender like for chicken salad or burritos, or could you chop it up and throw it on a salad, for example?
Also, you need to get Brody some shin guards. . .
I am impressed!! The only thing that I have ever canned is strawberry jam! You'll have to impart some of your wisdom on me the next time I see you!!
Wow. I have never seen anyone store chicken that way. I want to know more about it!!
Post a Comment