She constantly asks and it only lasts about 30 seconds. This time it was a little longer and Charlotte was tired. And I just love the way she talks. I never correct my kids when they pronounce words incorrect. I think it is so cute and I want to keep them little as long as I possibly can. Even if it means letting them sound ignorant in 1st grade. One of my favs is when Abbey says "hi der" when I come in to wipe her bum.
the decorations on my tree are rearranged daily.
Friday favorites!
15 hours ago

6 comments:
I finally put the baby gate in front of our tree because I was tired of the ornaments getting taken off the tree (yes, I am one of those people who likes the tree to look not like a jumbled mess!!)! I love how kids mispronounce things too! Sabrina lays lorange (orange) and lellow (yellow) my two favorites. She also calls me nativity sets my activity sets!
Hoder is cute! My favorite is hanguburger.
Gorgeous picture on your header! And cute one of Abby and Charlotte too!
You are doing the right thing not correcting her! When she speaks she thinks she is saying them the same as you, so it would knock her confidence to correct her. As long as YOU say them correctly, she will do in time - the other way is to repeat back what she has said in the form of a question or statement so she can hear the pronunciation, but you aren't actually correcting her!
We still get a few Antonia-isms but most have disappeared! Our fave was "sumpum" for "I want some"!
anything Antonia says is cute and funny because she has an English accent! Especially when she would call me "lady"
Nothing better than a little big sister! I love it!
I love your Dilly Dally picture. So beautiful.
And Abby I wish I could give her a squeeze everyday!
Post a Comment