Sunday, December 21, 2008

week in review


Cloe got Scholar of the Month in her class.



Charlotte looked so cute in the tub after a diaper blowout

Brody had a class Christmas performance. Much better than last years

I'm the room mom for Cloe's class and they decorated gingerbread houses for the class party.

Brody and Abbey lucked out and got to decorate one as well. It was so fun to see them decorate and how creative all the kids were with their houses.

Charlotte's Sunday nap. The room was a little too bright.


and now, Christmas break! Hooray!!!

The kids picked names and we went shopping. It was so fun to see them in the toy store trying to find the perfect gift for each other. I also started wrapping "Santa" gifts today and it got me so excited for Christmas morning when my kids get to open them. And to see the excitement, I can't wait!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

I just reviewed last year's Christmas performance. Holy crap, that's funny stuff. I love Charlotte's sleeping mask. She's so cute and fat and I just wanna eat her.

Jessica said...

I cant wait for christmas morning either! LOVE Charlotte's hair...so dark and tons of it!

weller14 said...

u are the best mom ever. wish i was there for the phone convo with ryan on how to build a snowman. classic. love u and miss u!

-Sydney- said...

"Neener, neener, neener, I'm smarter than everyone" --Cloe

I totally forgot about Brody in black face. Too funny.