I was so excited that I didn't have to get kids ready for school today and was looking forward to being able to go on a nice morning jog. Until I looked out the window and saw this.
I did eventually start to enjoy it. After Brody had thrown the third snowball at the back of my head, I got him back good. Then we started to build a snowman. Do you know, I don't know how to make a snowman? I grew up in sunny CA and it doesn't snow there. Ryan tried to explain to me on the phone how simple of a process it is. I seriously can't do it. You make a ball and then roll it in the snow, duh. Nope, couldn't do it. It made such an odd shape or would break. Pathetic.
Friday favorites!
15 hours ago

5 comments:
I'm so scared to be cold.
I think it's funny you nailed Brody back with a snow ball. You will get the hang of making a snow man.
I HATE MAKING SNOWMEN. they never work for me and then i just end up getting mad and impatient because it keeps falling apart and i'm freezing. we orange county girls need to stick together in this weather!
That totally cracks me up that you didn't know how to make a snowman! I always thought it was funny when I lived at BYU when the first snow would come all the girls from Cali (and the other warm weather places) would run outside and play no matter the time of day!
You need the right kind of snow. Too wet won't work and neither will too fine. It has to be just right! ;)
Post a Comment