Monday, January 12, 2009

biggest loser swimsuit season challenge

Or for the cool, BLSSC. I just finished doing one over the holidays and it was great motivation. I was only able to do it for the second 6 weeks because I was pregnant for the first half. I lost 7 lbs and want to lose more, so I'm taking it on myself to start another one. The winner will be determined by percentage of weight loss and the cost will be $10. I will set up a private blog where you enter your weekly check-in, give advice or help with motivation. You have to pay the $10 to become an author of the blog and receive an invite to view it. So I can give everyone time to get their money to me, I was planning on starting it January 23 and having it end April 17th. Close enough to bathing suit season. What more motivation do you need? Leave me a comment with your e-mail or e-mail me at courtalonious@gmail.com and I'll give you more information.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign me up. I want my 50 year old body to look great this spring if that's all it takes.I will diet and work out.
Love Mother

Jess said...

Sounds like just what I need, Even though I think our swimsuit season starts before April 17. It is already starting to be wonderful outside. Is it snowing there? Just rubbing it in.
jesswalker28@yahoo.com

Staci J said...

Sweet! I thought I was going at it alone... I'm down for a challenge, email me please!!!
acers14@msn.com Thanks Courtney:)

Bacon Writer said...

I'm in... the check was sent a couple days ago. Can't wait to start. :) Amanda