Monday, January 26, 2009

Charlotte and Brody = BFF

On days when Cloe and Abbey are at school, Brody still needs someone to play with. Apparently, Charlotte is the next best thing. And he is so sweet with her, such a good brother.

They play candyland, and he always lets her win.


this was something that had to do with going on vacation. He made her a bed for the car and you can't see their "bags", but he packed her a bag. I believe they were going to CA.


watching transformers

playing Indiana Jones

6 comments:

Katrina said...

Candyland! I'm cracking up. That's so cute. And it's so nice of him to let her win.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

He is so stinkin cute! I hope my boys love their little sis too.

Holly said...

that is so precious. he'll be her protector when they are teenagers.

Meet The Olsens said...

Baby Charlotte is so so beautiful. I wish I was there to take her pics. I also wish I was on baby number 4 instead of 2. I am jealous. Congrats by-the-way

-Sydney- said...

Holy cow, I can't believe you're letting Klutzo carry her up the stairs!

Jenn Mobbs said...

I love that he is playing a game with her!! What an unselfish brother!