The air quality is terrible these days because of the inversion and I wanted to escape it. We live close to the canyon and the city has an organized winter recreation area up there, including a free sledding hill. It was just right. The hill was long and steep enough for a fun ride but not hard for the kids to walk back up. I sat in the car most of the time with Charlotte and the kids just kept going up and down. Now about every 10 minutes, Brody asks if we can go in the mountains and go sledding.
I noticed Abbey walking back up without her sled. She apparently got this stranger to carry her sled for her. I'm not surprised.
Cloe going down
Abbey watching her.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

2 comments:
How fun! I LOVE sledding...we don't get to do it very often here.
We love that sled hill too. That is definately a dad job at our house, though!
Post a Comment