Brody's school had Family Skate night at the local skating rink. We got in free and they could bring their own scooters. It was so incredibly fun for them and I loved watching them have fun. It was cute to see Abbey scootering among the big kids. Needless to say, they were very sad when it was time to leave.
Abbey playing a game.
Abbey was a little nervous to ride around so Cloe was nice enough to take her around slowly a few times, until she got the hang of it.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

4 comments:
I haven't been to a skating rink forever!! Brings back so many school memories ;)
What a fun activity! Looks a little tricky with a scooter!
Last time I went skating with Anders, I wished that he had a scooter. What a good idea- the little kids can have fun and not die.
How Fun!!! And We Had A High School Kid And Kim Collman fired Her!!
Post a Comment