Today we blessed Charlotte and I thought she looked so beautiful. Our church starts at 9 so we didn't have a chance to get pictures before church. Therefore, her dress is wrinkled and her headband with flower got lost in the hub bub from church to home. So just imagine a nicely pressed dress and cute white headband with a little white flower. And I never got a picture of her sweet little shoes that I bought in Venice. (Venice is known for their lace making). Ryan gave her a very sweet blessing and we had some family come over for muffins and juice. It was a lovely relaxing Sunday spent with family and our sweet little angel. Thanks to those who tolerated the early church time and came down.
can she be any more cute?
the fam. I'm glad we finally have a family picture.
I wanted a picture of her dress. Of course I thought it was precious, that's why I bought it.
Charlotte with Great Grandma Faye Young. This is who she got her middle name from. 
her Venetian shoes
one more because she is so sweet I want to eat her!!
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

8 comments:
I LOVE her dress! Our church is 9 for the new year too...it will take some getting used to ;)
charlotte has so much hair...i love it. the dress and shoes are too cute. love the fam pic as well!
I love the dress and the shoes. My little lady is going to blessed in my blessing dress. What a sweet family!
Can't wait till this summer when we are all together! I just want to kiss those Charlotte cheeks. She really is sweet.
I love the dress and shoes too. She is such a cutie, with her dark hair and her big eyes. Gorgeous!
It was a lot of fun Sunday. Ryan did a great job. Thanks for the yummy muffins too. We need to try to get the kids together more often to play!
She is so beautiful, Court. Just catching up on blogs after my internet hiatus. . .looks like you had a fun Christmas and New Years!
She is really cute. I never did do white dresses for my girls blessings and I kind of regret it. That one is beautiful.
Post a Comment