We had a great year with Italy, moving and welcoming little Charlie Brown to our family. And I can't believe it's over.
We spent New Year's Eve with Ryan's family at his brothers house. We don't video tape near enough so most of our evening is on our cam corder. Just trying to turn over a new leaf and record more. But the evening was full of yummy food, the kids playing way too wild, poppers and yelling BEFORE midnight, visiting and of course the Wii. I'm no longer a Wii virgin. That thing is fun! I sang my heart out on Rock Band and acted like a spaz trying to play tennis. I tried not too look spastic but was a little too into the game.
Ryan and Abbey boxing on the Wii. The only 3 pictures we took that night.
I always look forward to a new year, I love the feeling I have this time of year. Sort of like a fresh start. And also because we get to celebrate holidays all over again, Valentines, Easter 4th of July, love that stuff.
Do I keep my new years goals? not so much, but I still think they are fun to make.
This year, HAVE to stop swearing. Seriously. I decided that after Brody was pushing the shopping cart through snow in the parking lot when he almost tipped the cart and all it's contents in the middle of parking lot traffic and I said "sh@%". I'm not a sailor just talk like one. And would like that to stop.
Do I even have to mention that I want to lose weight? I want to do a triathlon in May.
Eat healthier as a family. Less meat. Less candy and junk. We don't eat more than the average family or anything, I just want to cut a lot of it out.
The kids got a keyboard for Christmas and I want to improve on my piano playing skills. Ryan has already said "time to end the recital". I think Charlotte was hungry and I was busy :)
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

3 comments:
Wow, beautiful movie room! Is that at Ryan's brothers? I like your new years goals...I should help my family eat better this year too. It is just so hard to tell them NO to any sweets. :)
I'm sad I missed the family party. We went to some friends house out here in Bountiful. I'm glad you guys had fun though. Happy New Year!
Good luck with the Triathlon! I'm "thinking" about starting running again - did a little when we first moved here, but then stopped, as you do! Used to run and cycle in my 20's, but they are along time ago now! My shoulders ache after tennis on the Wii, how sad is that!
Post a Comment