We took so many pictures at Disneyland and I'm glad we did because the little things are so easily forgotten. It is so magical there and it was a great way to spend time together.

This ferris wheel was very deceiving. It's just a ferris wheel right? No. It slides back and forth so you feel like you are going to fall.





This was one of my favorite rides. Not the actual ride but to ride it with Gavin and Charlotte made it my favorite. They were hilarious. They were cracking up together and screaming as we spun around, so precious. Pure joy on their faces.

We bought the kids autograph books and it was fun to spot characters (wait in a line) and get an autograph and picture with them.
my personal favorite. I love Mary Poppins, I want to be like her, accent and all.


Charlotte's favorite character, went back for a second hug and couldn't stop waving good bye.

It was a long wait to see Minnie
I think she likes this hat. That was an easy decision. And the mirror was a good babysitter.



The fun is about to begin. I'm thinking Christmas card photo.


Beretta Baron
21 hours ago

2 comments:
OMG!!!! I love disneyland. Your pictures make me SO EXCITED!!! We go in 5 weeks!
Fun times! That ferris wheel made me so sick, my kids loved it though :)
Post a Comment