Sunday, October 24, 2010

In an effort to keep this mass update in order and because some needed photos are at Ryan's studio I will post something unrelated until those pictures are found. My good friend tagged me with eight questions.
1. What is one of the top things on your bucket list of things to do before you die?

hmmmm, I have never thought of a "bucket list" or have never thought, "I want to do ______ before I die" Off the top of my head, I would love to visit all 50 states and stop at places that have been featured on "DIners Drive in's and Dive's" This means I am either boring, have an eating problem or live such an exciting life that this is the only thing I still have not done ;)

2. When was the last time that you laughed so hard that you cried? Who were you with and what were you laughing about?

how about peed my pants? After 4 kids that would be easier to recall than crying. I'm sure it was on our cruise with our BF's Ryan and Jess. We have a lot of fun together. In fact I know I cried from laughter but too long of stories to explain.

3. What was your favorite family vacation as a child?

we would drive to Utah a lot to visit family, I always enjoyed that. I wish I could make a bed for my kids in the back of the car like we used to.

4. What is the absolutely best and most memorable meal that you have ever had in your life?

I loved our Thanksgiving in Italy.

5. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

I could give the same answer as #1 but I think it would be amazing to go to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Judea, Galilee, pretty much places that Christ lived and ministered.

6. What are you a little scared to do, but secretly would still like to try sometime?
sky diving.

7. What is your all time favorite movie and why?

I'm not a big movie person. Mary Poppins is a classic, love the music in that movie.

8. What do you like to do for fun and relaxation?

read, bike or run, be outdoors, spend time with the family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good answers, Courtney! When is our next girls night out? We were talking at church about setting something up and going to visit Brandi's new pizza place... What do you think?

Tiffany Anderson said...

I loved our thanksgiving with you. Definitely a most memorable one for me too!