yeah, it's time to catch up and yeah, I'm really that far behind.
kind of a long boring story, but Ryan had to drive all of his painting up to Jackson Hole, WY for his art show and so we decided to take the whole family and then go camping in Yellowstone for a few days. We made plans to borrow my aunt's trailer which I picked up Wednesday and we were leaving early Thursday. Getting the trailer took longer than expected and I was still driving back home at 11:30 p.m. when one of the tires of the trailer blew on the freeway. Awesome, I'm with my 4 kids, in the middle of the night, sitting at a vacant gas station, waiting. In a nut shell, we bagged the family trip. Ryan still needed to get his paintings to Jackson, so he drove a truck up with his Dad and then they flew home. Meanwhile, I took care of the repairs and went for plan B, camping up American Fork canyon at Tibble Fort.
It was so nice to camp in a trailer and the kids loved our little house in the mountains.
we swam in the reservoir
played
Brody got to help with the fire
admiring his hard work and resting before he started poking sticks in it.
Ryan's parents came up for dinner and to enjoy the great outdoors.
The most horrible day.
20 hours ago

1 comments:
That reservoir is just as beautiful as Yellowstone!
Post a Comment