Sunday, June 24, 2007

the countdown has begun



To help the kids cope with my mom leaving and to keep them from wanting to leave with her, we made chains to countdown. We're all a little ready for a break. We've seen the sites, lived the life, made it through 2 trimesters of school and could go for some English and the luxuries of a consumer friendly country. Oh and it will be wonderful to see all of our family and friends! So if you want to join in on the countdown because I know ya'll can't wait for our arrival, today marks 29 days!

9 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Yes! I am counting down too! Hey, you forgot the "d" after Spencer's name in my blog link. Just to let you know. This blog thing is fun!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

We need to plan a family party while you are in town...that is if you want to see us. Let me know, and I will start planning.

Shauna Brown said...

Now that is just too cute! America, here you come!

Brooke said...

awesome jumps, clo!

Holly said...

nice jumps, i'm impressed!

Melinda B. said...

What dates are you coming? I am going to Cali July 26-Aug 13. Eliza REALLY wants to see your kids. My aunt brought back dresses from Italy last week and she calls it her Cloe dress. (they celebrated their 25 wedding anniversary)

Gingerlylizzy said...

So when you go back... Did I mention Dave's new job will come with enough sky miles for a visit? LOL

Lindsey said...

Yay 29 days!

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute mom...here's to 29 days until you are back in the home of malls, costcos, targets-- all the things my friends who have lived in other countries miss.