
This picture is from when Cloe went on a date with Ryan to his school graduation for the year that just ended. So now school is out and my mom is gone. I've been trying to adjust to both and get back on routine. I love it when he is here but I just find it more difficult to get things done when Ryan is home all day. Which reminds me, while he paints all day to make money I am thinking of my next big event. The SALES!! From what I have been told, it's the law that stores can only have sales twice a year. February and July. Which is pretty much the change of the seasonal clothes. Yes in the heat of the city center when you are surrounded by buildings, concrete and tons of tourist, there are wool coats in the windows for Fall. Nothing is more enticing than sweating bullets and seeing a coat in a store window! Why didn't I bring my wallet??!! For the most part, my purchases will be shoes and kids clothes, since I am a little too large to fit into the clothes here. No, I don't find it depressing just weird that they are so small. Some stores have size L but it usually only goes up to M. But this stuff gets as low as 75% off!! Want me to pick you up anything? When you see me in UT I will be sporting some snazzy Italian fashion ;) Or I guess my kids will be.
I had a funny experience. For Christmas, I got an arm band for my ipod, pretty standard right? So I wear it when I jog and the other day I went to the open market before going home, 4 of the guys working there where like, "what's that?" "is that for...(they do the international sign for running)". I thought I was in the tribal regions of Africa. Do you guys actually carry your MP3 player when you exercise? weird. Which made me think, how did we live before MP3 players? discman and walkman's, crazy. But I do see a girl when I run who carries what looks to be a mini tape player and I can hear it as I run by and it sounds like static. But hey, whatever keeps ya moving right?
Not too much happening here but I know it's always nice to read a new post :)
Beretta Baron
21 hours ago

6 comments:
I am so jealous of the time you and your family have gotten to spend in Italy. I can only imagine the incredible culture, art, food...and of course shopping :) Oh and by the way...HI, this is Chelsea.
ooooh, I want some cute hats (for photos) I will pay you back when you get here... Keep an eye open for me!
So cute and what a fun day for Chloe!! I'm a loser because I don't have an arm band and had to carry my MP3 player in my pocket. At least is wasn't my Walkman!
shauna, yikes! I may need to remove you from my link list.
i always think: what did i do before e-mail???????
and ipods. and cell phones.
and they're actually such recent things that i remember not having any of them.
i love the picture of cloe. love it. with the gray columns and her red shirt. i love it!
oh and ps- lol-ed at "the international sign for running." you are a funny funny girl.
I am like those crazy Italians and do not own an MP3 player. We are sooooooo technologically retarded. Maybe some day we will join the rest of the world.
Post a Comment