Monday, June 11, 2007

what is that sound?

it sounds like someone using clothes pins to hang the laundry. So I look outside in our "laundry room" and what do I see...

these girl never stops amazing me. The missionaries challenged us to do charity within our home and this is one thing she wanted to do. And I think she also enjoys it.

As you can see, she is using what I call our "top of the line Italian dryer" get it? top of the line hehehehe. One thing on my list of things to do in utah is 3 loads of laundry in one day!

8 comments:

Holly said...

she looks so cute with the clothespins on her shirt! i love it!! i DO not, however, miss doing laundry like this on my mission. ugh.

Lisa Michelle said...

Courtney, that is SO cute. She is darling - she's a little Cinderella!

Trevor and Kimmie said...

Courtney! So fun to find you and see what you are up to. It sounds like you guys are having an adventure! Your babies are darling!

Katrina said...

You've trained her well! Now you know when you come back, she can do the laundry herself, what with a dryer and all!

courtneyb said...

the cinderella comment, yeah, maybe I should of fixed her hair first because she really DOES look like cinderella ;)

Brooke said...

i'm impressed. i can't get my kids to do ANYTHING!

conradfilm said...

that so cool. hey You know the secret?
it worked for me I bought a new camera and some glass and a flash all wth my amex

Shauna Brown said...

Child labor- I love it!