for my non mormon viewers, that stands for Family Home Evening usually held monday nights ;)
It's pretty much guaranteed that I will be in charge so I plan a little lesson that has to do with church principles and maybe read a scripture or two. Short and sweet. So last monday, Ryan was in charge. What did we do you ask? We went down to the river bank and threw rocks in the water. The kids loved it. How do Dad's get away with it? But I'm sure that is how FHE is suppose to be.
Let's be honest, he just needed an excuse to get some photo references for paintings, the sunset.






Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

4 comments:
I love the family picture... And have yet to get my husband to EVER plan an FHE.
Those are my favorite FHE's- Family Fun Time!
Those are the best FHE's!!
Love the family pic - that one is a keeper!!
Post a Comment