Little Miss Charlotte Faye turned one on the 5th! I could've sworn she still looked like this
I won't bore you with how much I loved her the first day I met her but if you'd like a refresher go here. Because personally, I love to read it, but that's just me.
Her birthday was about as eventful as it can get on a school day when your turning one. She loved her cake and told Abbey " you gotta try this, seriously, try it, it's so good." She loves animals from cats to the seagulls in the parking lot, so she got a fur real baby puppy that barks and whimpers and moves when you pet it. She also got a sippy cup because the weaning from nursing has begun.
I know I"m her mom, but I love this little her and I always want to bite her fat cheeks off and I'm so glad she is part of our family. She makes us all so happy.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

6 comments:
Aw, she is SO CUTE!!!
Happy Birthday to one cute girl! I can't believe how quickly time flies...
Happy Birthday! She is so stinking CUTE!
Happy Happy Birthday Charlotte. She is so adorable.
Happy belated birthday little Charlotte! The Weekley's love you!
One year later and still as cute as can be!
Post a Comment