you know when I find a post worthy good deal, I like to pass it on to you. I was telling my friend that I was having a hard time finding Christmas cards because I couldn't find one that I thought was really cute for the money and she then told me about free ones! At Fuji you can get 50 for free including envelopes! They aren't the cutest I have seen but when it's free, I'm not nearly as picky!
first go here www.seehere.com then design your card. It's kind of cool because you can edit it a little more than other places. (I mean walmart, and costco. not the fancy photoshoping some of you do)
then at checkout, enter freebies4mom-1109
I didn't have to enter a credit card or anything and this morning I got my confirmation e-mail sayingt they had been sent. But I think the deal ends at the end of the month.
Have any good deals, you think I might want?? I heard that Wendy's kids meals have coupons for $5 off Leapster. Do you know if it's true? I don't really like Wendy's, too salty, so I don't really want to go there to find out.
And also, did you forget that I occasionally talk about me and only me and my weight loss? Right here my friend
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

1 comments:
That is so awesome! Thanks Courtney!!!
Post a Comment