
Do you have this? or at least have you seen it? I like her website and have tried a few recipe's and enjoyed them. I'm picky when it comes to cook books so I'm looking for a thumbs up or down from a trusted blog world friend.
Beretta Baron
21 hours ago

2 comments:
I thought about buying it, but haven't yet. Since she has so many of the recipes on her website. Let me know if you get it.
I have been looking for a new cook book. You will have to let me know if you end up gettng this one.
I'm so far behind on blogs. You have so many cute posts. I loved the kids halloween costumes, and it's so cute that they go paint with Ryan. The pantry looks awesome too! I recently did that and I know it's a huge pain. Good job on all of your races. You are amazing! I could never do all those (mainly because I'm a bit lazy when it comes to exercise).
I actually enjoyed your sass post. I feel the same way about some stuff. Call me anytime you want to talk. I'm always there for you. I love you!
Post a Comment