Thursday is my "project day", and this was a LONG over due project. I kept putting it off because as you can plainly see, it was a beast. It was getting worse and I could no longer stand it. I still need to get more boxes/baskets to make things a little more organized.
BEFORE
AFTER
(the top shelf looks messy in the picture but it isn't this bad in "real life") plus, Ryan's pastries have stay up top so the kids can't get to them.
clutter costs you money, I didn't realize we had so much hot chocolate.
p.s. Ryan always gets bugged when I organize things???? A few months ago I moved our silverware, plates and bowels to a cupboard by the dishwasher and he still talks about how annoying it is. I guess he doesn't like change.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

5 comments:
Pretty!! It looks very nice! In the last few years I have turned into the biggest organizing freak. I think it annoys Brian a little because I like to label things! I saw a really cute idea that I did in our pantry. I painted rulers with chalkboard paint and then write what is on the shelf! I love it! Good work! Now go reward yourself with a mug of hot chocolate!
Cleaning and organizing my pantry is one of the most satisfying things. It's weird. Whenever I do, I stare way longer than is normal. So, I'm totally feelin' this post. Great job!
my dad still doesnt know where things are and we have lived in the house for 17 years!
Yeah for you! I love it....feels good huh. Ryan had veteran's day off and organized a food cupboard, our "junk" drawer (huge), and cleaned out the fridge!
Can you come organize mine? It looks just like your did before the project.
Post a Comment