Got my hair cut today and finally did what I've been wanting to do for a looooong time! I've felt too chubby to have short hair, but I just wanted a change.
I like it. The kids all said I looked cute when they saw me, love them! And Ryan didn't say anything. nothing. So....he doesn't like it.
what do you think?

The most horrible day.
20 hours ago

20 comments:
WOW WOW WOW!!!! Isn't Stacy amazing?!?!? (I'm assuming you went to her b/c no one does bobs THAT good besides her!) It looks amazing on you! Your face looks WAY skinny!
I love it! I love the shape of the back. So fun hip!
I think it looks great. Ryan just doesn't know what a good hair cut looks like. Miss skinny!!
Love it!
I love it. And your face is so thin and cute with it, don't know where the chubby comment came from. It is crazy how much you look like your Mom now.
from thhe pic i think it makes your face look thinner- i hope i see you at church tomorrow.
LOOOOOOOOOOVE! Ryan is crazy.
You look like Chloe! I hadn't realised how alike you are! Looks great! I was worried you had had a crop!!!
I actually thought i saw you driving yesterday but wasn't sure it was you because of the haircut, but honestly thought well her hair was way cute. I love it!
I LOVE IT! You look really good. It's kind of sleek and fashionable. A haircut worthy of your designer italian boots that you love.
It looks so great. I love it.
so cute in you... it makes you look all grown up and sophisticated... and BTW every girl that sits in my chair thinks she has a fat face. You so dont fall into the category of actually having a round face
i love it. way cute and stylish!!!!
Courtney! Love the hair. LOVE IT. It's shaped and a-line and adorable but not UTAH. Do you know what I mean???
Anyway, AWESOME hair, chica bonita.
Luv it!!!
I think you look like your mom too.
Way cute! You look great!
Is it a coincidence that you are dressed like the pioneer woman in the post below?
I love it too!
Don't know a single man who prefers short hair but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! Looks so good!
Post a Comment