e-mail from my friend:
Many of you are familiar with the very successful boot camps I have been running this year in Springville. I wanted to let you know about my next venture that will be going on through (and ON) the holidays. I am going to be holding Boot Camp Style classes with my signature, proven workout style throughout (and ON) the holidays! I will be selling punch cards that you can use and you can come whenver you would like to. These classes are VERY DISCOUNTED because I want you all to come and stay active during (and ON - notice I keep saying that!) the Holidays!!! Let's work together and workout hard ON and throughout the holidays. I PROMISE you'll feel so much better if you do!
For more information, class schedule and pricing check out my NEW website:
www.leanbodieshf.com and click on the Boot Camps link.
If you feel like you might have a hard time coming due to the early hour, grab a neighbor to come along with you! I doubt it will be as hard to get out of bed if you are car pooling with someone!
Let me know if you have any questions!
The most horrible day.
20 hours ago

1 comments:
Thanks Court!
Post a Comment