On our ride home from school, I talk with Cloe and Brody about how their day at school was. Usually they tell me they colored, played and ate yummy lunch and then the conversation further revolves around lunch. For some reason tonight at dinner we heard all about school. Who the cute boy is, who's kissing who on the cheek, the boy in Brody's class named "rock-n-roll" and the girl named "cutie pie" (he's quite the story teller). Then Cloe started reciting a prayer they say daily
"de Padre, De Figlio, de los spirto, santo. Amen"
and while she recited it, she did the sign of the cross, going from shoulder to shoulder, forehead to chest. Alright. It's quite cute. My little Catholic girl.
The most horrible day.
20 hours ago

4 comments:
how cute- i miss them so much.
It's amazing what we learn at dinner time. Love you all.
Crossing the chest? So cute. I also love your reference to the BMW-- Big Mormon Wagon. I love your posts...they make me feel so in the Euro-Know.
Ha ha! You should train Cloe to cross her chest at church. That would be hysterical.
Post a Comment