I love pampered chef and always find fun new gadgets when I look through their catalogue (once a year) but I have to say, I kind of hate this whisk. Is that what it's considered?
I love it because I don't have an electric mixer and it's fine for pancakes but whenever I mix something that is thicker like cookie dough, I hate it. It all clumps up in the center because the whisk goes into a funky shape inside. It's just annoying to always try to scrape things out from the inside. Just thought I'd let ya know. This just shows how repetitive life is since school started, not much excitement here so I have to blog about a whisk.
The most horrible day.
20 hours ago

2 comments:
:) that whisk is great for eggs and things like that- but your right- i tried it with cookies and it sucked.
you gotta go with a wooden spoon for cookies and work that bicep muscle! that's what i do. except i actually ask dave to stir when it gets hard since i have no bicep muscle.
Post a Comment