Friday, October 12, 2007

repeat

If you viewed our blog while my mom was in town then these photos are repeats. Lately I've been showing my sister the city and riding my bike from here to there. Actually tonight on our way home, I hit a car. Abbey was in front and Brody in back so add about 50 lbs of extra weight that throws me off balance with sudden movement or a dismount. I thought the car was stopping for me to cross the street and no, she was turning left. If I didn't have the extra weight, I would have never touched her. But thanks fatties, all they ever do is sit around and not help ;) But we were all fine and no one touched the ground. I was 1) a little embarrassed at my spastic maneuver 2) embarrassed 3) worried she was going to pull over and yell at me in Italian, she kinda did.
Anyways, I took my sister up to Piazza Michelangelo and also up to Fiesole. It was just me and Abbey and Crystal. While Crystal went and saw the ruins, Abbey and I walked around the small little town, mostly up big hills. But eventually found a playground! Tonight we had to get a book for Ryan in the center, so we went and got a Doner Kabab and then sat on the steps of Santa Croce and finished it off with Gelato.



I love this city!

is it bad I let my kids scale the walls of a church?

piazza santa croce

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

0h my gosh how fun. i love the pic of cloe with her legs crossed- what a lady:) love ya

Janice said...

oh! Sorry to hear about the accident...at least there were no injurys right? What a beautiful city!

weller14 said...

fiesole is so gorgeous. love the view of the city from there...just the hills killed me. hahaha. looks like crystal is having a blast. cloe is too cute with her legs crossed.

Lisa Brown said...

what the heck is in Crystal's ears! Ouch! Your kids are beautiful. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Gald to hear all is well after the accident. My prayers are with you all. Let Crystal know that Fiesole was one of my favorite towns. Love the pictures. Miss talking to you all.
Love you and when I see the moon again I'll send you all some big kisses. oxoxxoxoox

-Sydney- said...

Wow your blog is all crazified and Halloweeny colored now. How festive!

Funny about the bike accident. I'm impressed you didn't fall over. I'm sure I would have even if I was the only one on the bike.

Marci said...

Courtney! It's been a while, but I LOVE the new template! Very Halloween and fun. Italy is so gorgeous... it makes me want to come visit! Melissa comes home from her mission there in 9 days! I can't wait. Oh -and say hello to Corinne for me! It's been forever since I've seen her!

Staci J said...

Oh my goodness, how beautiful!! We have to make it to Italy before you guys leave...Did we totally miss you when you came to Utah? Love your blog Courtney!