It seems that all my good friends always move. Annie is my best friend in Florence and the coolest chick ever, and now she's moving next week. Last night we had our usual monthly moms nite out but this one was Annie's "farewell" dinner so it was also accompanied by a visit to the bar after dinner. We went to a yummy typical tuscan restaurant and mommy didn't get home until 1 am. oops, missed curfew. But I did clean the whole house and made Ryan the dinner he requested, so no guilt would follow ;) Annie, I love ya and it's gonna suck without having you around! Your a great friend and I look forward to hearing about how everything turns out in Wisconsin!!!
my english speaking friends. They all came to study or visit in Italy, met an Italian and here they are
annie and I
Biba, the gorgeous Pakistani British friend smoking her fag
Marie, Sonya and Melanie
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

9 comments:
looks like a fun group. i guess you are just going to have to come home now since you lost your best friend:) please xoxoxox
What a fun night for you and your friends. I know you will miss Annie she is a lovely person but when you get back to the States you will be closer to her then we can make a trip out there. It was great to see your Italian friends again, I'm glad to of know them. Next time you talk to Marie tell her I love the recipes she gave me.
Love mother
So funny to see someone smoking indoors! So can you get a dui for riding your bike home intoxicated?
melinda- we are actually outside in a tent. I don't think they give out dui's here, the cops never pull anyone over! you'd think i was drunk riding home, it was raining and my pedals were slipery and I couldn't keep my feet on them so I was swirving all over the place. it was actually quite frustrating. But it is a romantic life to ride my bike to moms nite out.
mom's night out til 1 am..look at u. u are so with the italian culture now. your friends look like fun.
no, the bathroom is the lieu. whenever I talk to my british friends there is always at least one word they have to give me a definition for. things as simple as a pram=stroller. so weird that we speak the same language but have such different words.
Love the Moms nite out till 1am followed by bike ride, home sounds like a movie :) ...how fun!
Today I made up your sugar cookie recipe, they turned out great. Have a great time in Paris.
love Mother
your blog looks great. as do all your "international-jet-set-y-sophisticated" friends.
Post a Comment