Corine is due Nov 7th with a little girl and she looks amazing. She got her pictures taken by none other than Liz. great pix link
When I grow up I want to look just like her when I'm pregnant.
Friday favorites!
15 hours ago
Corine is due Nov 7th with a little girl and she looks amazing. She got her pictures taken by none other than Liz. great pix link
When I grow up I want to look just like her when I'm pregnant.
Posted by courtneyb at 7:11 AM
6 comments:
wow thats me:) it is still so weird to see a pregnant tummy:) the pics were a blast. love you
I can't believe that she is pregnant...you are right ...she does look gorgeous!
wow..awesome pics. i saw the rest of them on her myspace. she is all tummy!
She does look great. Wait, is she older or younger? Younger right? Every time I see pictures of your family, my memory comes back a little at a time. I can only remember you and your brother for some reason. How many are there in your family again?
4 kids but I have 2 step sister. corine is younger, i'm bad at her age, i'm pretty sure she's 24. back in the day, she would have been an annoying tag-a-long ;)
that is so mean:) i just thought you were cool. boy was i wrong- love ya- but ya i did tag a long with you
Post a Comment