Sunday, November 9, 2008

Charlotte Faye


so fresh

meeting each other for the first time

the kids were SOOO excited to see the new baby. They still constantly ask if they can hold her.




How can I not fall in love with him all over again? I love seeing him with new little sweeties.

19 comments:

Becky said...

Too cute! I can tell how loved Charlotte is by the expressions on all of your faces! Congrats again!

-Sydney- said...

I LOVE the name. SO sweet, especially that last picture!

Alyson said...

Lovely pics! And a lovely name!

Teresa said...

Those are some beautiful big eyes! So cute!

Jenn Mobbs said...

She is so cute. Especially love the ones with the other kids. How perfect!! Good job on the name!!

Tigerlily said...

I was rooting for Sara...but Charlotte is beautiful! Congratulations! Good work mom!

Gingerlylizzy said...

So, so, so cute!!! I can't wait to take her sweet picture. And glad to hear that you missed the epi. that makes me feel better for not attempting it!

Rachel said...

so cute...and so much hair! Congrats on making it thru natural childbirth!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

She is beautiful! I love her name too. It's great you have given two of your girls their great grandmothers names for a middle name. I can't wait to see the litte lady in person. I hope you are recovering quickly. I am glad the labor/delivery went well. The pain really is terrible isn't it? Good job!

Jessie said...

I'm so excited for you- I just LOVE newborns. She's beautiful! And Charlotte is such a pretty name. Congrats

Katrina said...

Cute cute cute. Welcome, little Charlotte!

Unknown said...

Charlotte's a great name, but Sara just has a certain...ring to it!

Again, congratulations Brown Family!

Stacy said...

So cute. I'm glad I got to come see you guys. She is so precious! I love the last picture. The one of Ry with her is cute too. Very sweet. Congrats!!

behka said...

Cute name! She is DARLING!!!

Anonymous said...

Again congratulations welcome to Charlotte
Pictures are very beautiful. Kids are very sweet
A big kiss Loredana

Holly said...

love the name and love that onesie!! she is so precious courtney! congrats!

Cara said...

Congrats!!! The "MADE IN ITALY" is soooo cute!!!

Shumster said...

I love her name!!! She is such a cute little girl :) I wish i could hold her. I guess I will have my own baby to hold soon. I love the baby phase so much. Congrats Brown family on your new litlle one!

-Sydney- said...

I keep coming back here to see if there are new pictures or updates and sadly there are not :( What are you guys busy or something?