Charlotte was being so cute this morning, I couldn't resist. And I couldn't narrow them down to just a few so I added them all. I just want to eat her for dessert.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago
Charlotte was being so cute this morning, I couldn't resist. And I couldn't narrow them down to just a few so I added them all. I just want to eat her for dessert.
Posted by courtneyb at 10:08 AM
11 comments:
those little cheeks look so soft, i just wanna nuzzler her.
She is such a cutie...look at all that dark hair.
ADORABLE!
She is way too cute! I wish I was there to see her in person.
She is so stinkin' cute! I want to hold her again!!!
Look at those pouty lips! (side view)
yea!!! she has so much dark hair. Im glad she came and all is well. you are a pro. at mommy for sure now--4 kids!!
She is so beautiful!! I know you already know you already know but wanted to give you my opinion.
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!
I Love her, she sure is a beautiful girl. Love the lasted picture and the one where she has a big smile.
Love Nona
Post a Comment