I'm irritable. To top it all off, I just went grocery shopping yesterday and bought what I needed for the kids. Since I plan on being in the hospital soon and all. And now my kids have decided they are hungry while the neighbor kids are here. So much for my string cheese and apples for lunches. I'm so not a charitable person right now. But I didn't want to be a major b@$*& and send them home. Actually I did want to send them home and tell them to go eat their own food but I know their mom probably feeds my kids. This is also after being at 2 appointments with 2 kids that chose not to listen and being at the hospital last night for over an hour with all 3 kids for a non stress test. I don't need sympathy so don't bother offering. I just want to complain. Oh, and now I'm dilated to a 4.5 and hardly any contractions. One of my appointments was with the chiropractor. He claims that when he adjusts woman at this point in their pregnancy, they go into labor that day. we'll see. I'd like to go vote today but that is definitely something I refuse to do with my kids, just don't have it in me.
Beretta Baron
21 hours ago

1 comments:
Complain away darlin! you earn it at this point for SURE! Hoping it comes soon!
Post a Comment