The weather was great. Not very Fallish but when the little ones are trick-or-treating, it's nice not layering their clothes. I love how excited the kids get about the whole day. (does that explain why I didn't want to be in the hospital? Didn't want to miss the kids reactions) They all had Halloween parties at school and then we went to Ryan's studio. In downtown Provo, the business' were having trick or treating. I took the kids around and only lasted a 2 block square. But they still had a lot of fun, got their face painted and the girls got black nail polish. After some pumpkin shaped pizza, Ryan took the kids around and I stayed home to hand out candy. They all said their favorite part of the day was "everything, the whole day was fun!"
I have a nun costume and would have been a pregnant nun but I didn't feel like digging it out.
Cloe was a Bratz bat
Brody as Spiderman and Abbey a cute little pumpkin. She had 2 pumpkin costumes but preferred the too small one.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

5 comments:
oh they all look so cute. im glad you didnt have a halloween baby.
They look so cute and I did enjoy having them at the house. what cuties.
Love you all
Nona
Cute kids!!
Okay, now you can squeeze that other little pumpkin out. I like your comment about the ability of an OB to "measure" correctly.
I get the whole layering thing!!! I think it was 16 degrees here halloween. We had a lot of warming up time in the van when we went out trick-or-treating!!! Your kiddos are super cute. Can't wait to hear about the baby news.
Post a Comment