It's so nice to have a 6 year old with a newborn. Cloe is a huge help. When I have something that requires 2 hands and Charlotte insists on being held, Cloe is always willing to hold her for me. She has her own magic touch. She holds her upright, paces back and forth in the kitchen and sh-sh-sh-sh-sh in her ear. This morning she held her while I poured cereal bowls and Charlotte ended up falling asleep. Unfortunately, Cloe complained that her back was starting to hurt so I had to eventually take her back. And she is also my binky retriever in the car.
Friday favorites!
15 hours ago

4 comments:
6 year olds are the best! Jordyn does great too. But yes, too much taking advantage can lead to a little complaing. Charlotte is so super cute!
what awesome helpers u have!
That is so darling. I wish Blake was big enough... and careful enough... not quite yet!
How sweet my little wiggle puppy is. I think it's funny that her hair is all frazzled like she's been up all night with a newborn :)
Post a Comment