Monday, November 3, 2008

still pregnant


and I actually feel fine.

8 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Too bad, at least you're not too uncomfortable.

Teresa said...

Both my kids were overdue (and overdone!). I really think they would have stayed in there forever if I would have let them! Good luck with the delivery!

Katrina said...

You're my hero. Seriously.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I am so sorry. Happy to hear that you have a good attitude about it. I went a day over with Sam and I was bitter.

Jenn Mobbs said...

Congrats!! I am glad that you got your wish (no Halloween baby or hospital stay) keep up the positive thinking!!

Holly said...

good, no halloween baby! i have been thinking of you. call if you need/want to!

Gingerlylizzy said...

Sorry to hear that you are still preggers but you look great! That is a cute little tummy!

Becky said...

I'm glad that you have such a positive attitude!! I hope you go into labor soon!