Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the sweetest little sweetie!!


We cannot get enough of our little Charlotte. She is so sweet and "so adorable" as Brody and Abbey say. They are constantly asking to hold her and when they do, they are thrilled. Sometimes Abbey will be talking to her and talking about how cute she is and how much she loves her and then tells me she has to go get a spoon. "Mom, I need to get a spoon, I just want to eat her up!!" I agree.
The other day she was focused on my face and I was talking to her, telling her how pretty her eyes are and she totally smiled at me. Not a "I just passed gas and here's a smile of relief". It was a real smile like she knew I was her mommy and I was flattering her.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

She has so much hair, I love it!

Jessie said...

She's beautiful!!!

Lindsey said...

Just gorgeous! I love the spoon comment. So funny!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Can I eat her up too? I can't wait to have a little girl of my own. I love the picture of her too.

weller14 said...

too cute. abby is sooooo sweet! what a great big sis:)

Jess said...

She is beautiful. That is a great picture. That is such a sweet moment.

Shumster said...

LOVE the pic's!!!!! She really is a very cute little girl. Don't you just love little girls? Beautiful, sweet, want to just eat them up with a spoon little girls :) All of you kids are so dang cute. How is it with 4 kids? I am soon to join the mommy of 4 club. Hope all is well with you. Love always,Ginger

Stacy said...

She is so beautiful. How fun that she smiled at you. I bet your heart just melted!