yay! she even looks like your other kids already! i've been thinking of you so much! hope all is well and you are resting! one more exclamation point and i'm out!
Yeah she is finally here!!! Congrats. She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her. I'm sad I can't come make you guys dinner Sunday anymore. Hopefully next week I can try to come out and see you guys and the new little one. Love you guys!
I love her little pink cheeks! She looks like another feisty Brown to me!;) Suora Caterina sends her congrats - well, I think that is what she was saying......
22 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! She's darling. I can't wait to hear the details.
yeah... so happy to see the picture. What a doll. You make beautiful babies. Wish I was there.
Congrats! She finally made it. I'm glad everything went well.
She is so cute! I love the rosey cheeks! Congrats!!
She is beautiful! Can't wait to hold her.
Oh yeah!!! and you are already blogging??? Congrats! Love ya and wish you all the best! She looks so sweet and fresh! :)
Congrats!! She is so beautiful!! I can't wait to hear all of the details!!
how cute is she?? love the big open eyes!!!! cant wait for more pics and for a NAME!!!
Hello baby!
How cute! Congrats! Can't wait for the details!
Congratulations, Ryan and Courtney!
Congratulations! I'm excited to see her soon. And to take pictures!! Let me know when (maybe 2 weeks).
yay! she even looks like your other kids already! i've been thinking of you so much! hope all is well and you are resting! one more exclamation point and i'm out!
Hooray!! I can't wait to hear all the details!! How was the hypnobirthing? Congrats! She is so precious!!
Congrats!!
She is beautiful and I'm so proud of you Courtney. Way to go Ryan and Courtney you two make beautiful children. Love the wave "hello"
Proud Nona Allen
Yeah she is finally here!!! Congrats. She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her. I'm sad I can't come make you guys dinner Sunday anymore. Hopefully next week I can try to come out and see you guys and the new little one. Love you guys!
So happy for you and your family!
I am excited to hear about hypnobirthing. Little No Name is gorgeous.
Congrats! Hope it all went smoothly.
Oh Courtney! She's a doll! Congratulations! I hope you are well.
Yipp yipp yipppeee!! Being overdue is the worst. I feel for you Court!!
I love her little pink cheeks! She looks like another feisty Brown to me!;) Suora Caterina sends her congrats - well, I think that is what she was saying......
Post a Comment