She is 2, everything she says or tries to say is cute. I want to write all of it but I think a lot of the cuteness comes form her being my daughter so I'll keep it to a minimum. Abbey's coined phrase is "what? what mommy?" Either I mumble or she is growing potatoes in her ears. She says it all the time to everyone. For some reason if I laugh at a show or show any emotion towards an e-mail, etc, she asks me "what?", like she is going to understand it when I explain it to her. She talks in sentences now and it is just amazing how much she has grown-up since we moved here. She loves to play with animals and got her own little puppy (stuffed) for her birthday. When Ryan puts her to bed she is so desperate to stay up a little later she says "good nite abbey" it's a song I sing to her before bed. As cozy as I am, I can't resist the request.
I thought I had a good idea of downloading episodes of Dora the Explorer onto our computer and that was a mistake :) "watch Dora", said in an excited voice, question, cry and repeated all day. She loves to "color". Her version of coloring is a ballpoint pen and blank paper. She holds the pen very careful and gets close to the paper like she is writing or drawing very fine details. I always make sure I have paper and a pen for church because it will entertain her for a good 15 minutes. She also loves to clean and if left unattended for a long enough period, she will use a whole package of wipes cleaning the house. At least they are scented wipes. She is still a thumb sucker and I love that she doesn't' like to stray to far from me, it makes me feel like she still needs me and wants me around. We all know that will end at about 12 years old. We love the little munchkin and enjoyed reflecting back on her little life this time of year and we've decided she's a keeper. Love you Abs the Fabs.


2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe she is 2! She was just a little baby when I first met you. She is darling.
my third child is a cleaner, too! she is always putting everything in the trash... whether it's trash or not means nothing to her.
your abbey is a cutie. happy birthday to her!
Post a Comment