Saturday, February 3, 2007


Well I should have knocked on wood about the kids finally getting healthy! At 3 am Brody woke up crying with an ear infection and thought the house was moving and his bed was going to break. I guess his equal librium was being affected. He was convinced it was moving! Then at 7:30, Cloe had a case of diarrhea so I then cancelled our playdate which gave me time to get the beds washed. Abbey was asleep in our bed, which is rare for that time of morning, so I took her sheets of first and found a mess of barf!!!! yikes! The saddest but also kind of cute thing about her was, she had to puke a couple more times so she stood at the toilet with her hands on the toilet and her face inside. Poor girl but cute enough that I took a photo that i am not including for her prides sake :) One of those times was on our comforter and I found out that a queen size comforter does not fit into our washing machine! 10 euros later and a 10 minute walk, I got it cleaned at the laundry mat. So my day consisted of lethargic children that slept and whined because I wasn't holding them. The picture of Brody is random, but I like to include photos with my entries because they always make blogs more fun to read.

2 comments:

Gingerlylizzy said...

UG. That sounds like 'one of those mornings'!!! And you didn't cry?... Even a little bit?

Holly said...

love the picture, sorry for your sick kids & your day!