Tuesday, February 6, 2007







Valentines Day happens to be one of my favorite holidays and Cloe's as well. I think the reason she really likes it is because it means her birthday is soon. So I always go all out for this little holiday. The kids made valentine cards and Cloe made hers for about 3 days after the actual "craft day". Then they wanted to hang hearts all over the house and give Dad a heart attack. The fun thing was trying to find a Tabacheriia that actually had enough stamps for the US. I'm sure we will have some photos to follow that show our valentine day celebrations.

1 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Hi Courtney! My mom sent Marci & I your blog - I love the pics of Italy and your kids are totally adorable!! Hope all continues to go well over there - and hope you get to bump into Melissa at some point before she comes home!