Sunday, February 18, 2007

CLOE

My little princess. Cloe loves to take care of her younger brother and sister and is always ready to lend a helping hand when it comes to getting Abbey ready for the day. She loves to be read to and is starting to read on her own. She usually reads 3 pages a night. If mom were more patient it would probably be more. She loves to make cards and write letters to people while I tell her how to spell the words. She always want to run. While we are walking she asks if she can run to certain points and wait for us. She has an amazing memory and memorized Ryan and my cell phone after dialing them each 3 times. When I lose my cell phone she tells me the number so I can call it from the house phone. She is starting to learn Italian and knows more than she realizes because she will tell me things that people say in the middle of their conversation. She enjoys playing with her beanie babies and drawing checklists. She drew Ryan his list of things he wants for his birthday that she made up her self. It was pretty frickin good, it included, a new painting, paints, paint brushes, a new phone, a card from her and her. We love her very much and she is a blessing to all of our lives. Happy Birthday Beautiful!

3 comments:

conradfilm said...

buon compleanno Cloe!!!! you are a such a big girl. I enjoyed talking to you today love Conrad

Gingerlylizzy said...

Happy Birthday Cloe! She is so beautiful!

-Sydney- said...

Man, I wish I had a girl!! Happy Birthday Wiggle Puppy!!