He wants to fly like Peter Pan and when he grows up he wants to be Captain Hook.
He asks questions ALL the time and will continue to ask another question about the answer you just gave.
His voice has only one volume setting, loud. Which does not mix well with his questions in public. "why is that boy wearing a girl belt?" the thought running through my mind "I hope he doesn't understand English!" Most of the time I pretend that I am distracted by Abbey and am unable to listen to him at the moment.
He has had some new accomplishments with his pants. He can now button and zip his pants by himself and he can go pee w/o having to unbutton his pants. He just unzips. He was pretty excited to show Dad that one. And that should be more convinient with his love for public urination.
He's very tender hearted and will not go to sleep unless I sing to him and say a prayer and he always asks "when can we take an airplane to Grandma's?"
He asks questions ALL the time and will continue to ask another question about the answer you just gave.
His voice has only one volume setting, loud. Which does not mix well with his questions in public. "why is that boy wearing a girl belt?" the thought running through my mind "I hope he doesn't understand English!" Most of the time I pretend that I am distracted by Abbey and am unable to listen to him at the moment.
He has had some new accomplishments with his pants. He can now button and zip his pants by himself and he can go pee w/o having to unbutton his pants. He just unzips. He was pretty excited to show Dad that one. And that should be more convinient with his love for public urination.
He's very tender hearted and will not go to sleep unless I sing to him and say a prayer and he always asks "when can we take an airplane to Grandma's?"


0 comments:
Post a Comment