This little 99 cent broom and dust pan has just made my wise investment list. The kids cannot get enough of it and they fight over who's turn it is! I may just have to splurge and buy another one or 2 because Abbey likes to use it as well.
HA! That's hilarious! I need to get one of those for Sam to use too. He is always following me around the house when I'm sweeping or vacuuming with our swiffer (without a cloth on it). He would totally love that.
Your kids are too cute. I think Cloe looks so much like you. Do you get that all the time???
5 comments:
awww...what good little cleaners u have. take advantage of it while they still think it is fun! miss u guys!
I have to remind myself to enjoy their willingness while it lasts but it sure requires patience when it isn't being done "correctly"
HA! That's hilarious! I need to get one of those for Sam to use too. He is always following me around the house when I'm sweeping or vacuuming with our swiffer (without a cloth on it). He would totally love that.
Your kids are too cute. I think Cloe looks so much like you. Do you get that all the time???
And hey - is that weller14... JENNY???
yes, it is jenny weller. is bostonroms....marcy??
Post a Comment