Cloe my wonderful photographer took this picture so that is why I look like I"m in the middle of a sentence. Because I was.
I've really started to enjoy and embrace my pregnant body. Jogging is getting too uncomfortable and I get winded so fast and I don't bike ride so much because 3 kids and 1 bike don't quite work. I did take a 40 minute ride on Saturday and those are now becoming more enjoyable rides rather than get from point A to point B as fast as possible. Sometimes I pretend I'm racing Lance Armstrong and of course I always win. He's really good about being a gentlemen, he always lets the ladies win. So anyways, my days of "vigorous" exercising are over and now it's onto walking. Which in my opinion just doesn't feel like it does anything except take me further from my house at a slow pace. So I might as well enjoy my belly and the perks that come with it, prego boobs. it also helps that I look pregnant now and not just fat, so it's more fun to show off my belly.
Friday favorites!
15 hours ago

10 comments:
I sure wish prego boobs stayed forever! Wouldn't that be so nice! You look really cute. I am very excited to see you. We could go swimming at my in-law in South Jordan.
You look beautiful! I love that you take belly pics along the way...they will be fun to look back on! Glad you are feeling good! Good luck on the move back to the USA, I am sure it will feel good to be back!
So cute!! I'm excited to hear about Wednesday!!!!
Hey Court! You look great! It's nice to finally start looking pregnant, huh? Are you having your ultrasound there or here?
Yes, besides the obvious delight of the baby at the end, the only thing I am currently enjoying about this pregnancy is my boobs.
just swim in the arno for exercise, hahaha.
Cute belly! You are one of those cute prego ladies, always a plus! We are coming to Utah in 2 weeks (from today actually) are you going to be there yet??
great rack, cute belly.
Wuh whoa WHAT? That is it? That tiny little belly is all you have and this is your FOURTH? ok. you are officially on my hate list. (not really). but seriously... wait until you see MY belly pic... if I ever kill my pride enough to POST IT! GAH!
People actually "embrace their pregnant body"? What's that like. When I'm pregnant I feel like, Don't touch me, Don't look at me, and when can I have my body back? Glad you get to stay active.
Post a Comment