Cloe with the her purse she sewed Brody on his Spiderman bike Abbey didn't want to sit on her bike but wanted to show off the water bottle that came with it
It was so, so good to see you too. i checked out the Newhart reunion site and " oh my gosh!" It sure brought back memories of people I have not thought of for so many years. I will definitely give you a call next week so we can get together. Have a great 4th!
3 comments:
YIPPEE!! Bikes! Where's yours?
They look so cute with their very own bikes!!
It was so, so good to see you too. i checked out the Newhart reunion site and " oh my gosh!" It sure brought back memories of people I have not thought of for so many years. I will definitely give you a call next week so we can get together. Have a great 4th!
Post a Comment