Our last and final guest has come and gone. Our cousin Sydney came to visit us for the week from Dubai. I had a great time with her and was sad to see her go. She is one of those types of people that is very talented and very inspiring. She always makes me want to be a better person in different ways. Don't even get me started on her cooking! We had some good times and she got to explore Florence by bike which I think she really enjoyed. But lets be honest, there's no other way to see Florence, the bike just adds so much more charm and romance to the experience. I rode with her a few of the days and boy howdy has it been a while. This big belly didn't help much either, I was quite winded. I didn't go jogging at all while she was here because of the bike riding and I'm worried my jogging days may be over. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.
she brought us some good souveniers
and found some good ones for herself at the local market. We thought it was quite funny that they would be selling this shirt.
June 11th is my ultrasound! I'm putting money on a girl. Judging by some wives tales, signs point to a girl. With my boy children and girl children experiences, a girl wouldn't be so bad.
having fun at the park. This is how you kill 3 birds with one stone and avoid the constant "MOM!!! come push me!"
Beretta Baron
21 hours ago

4 comments:
what is your cousin doing in dubai? i really, really want to go there!
I'm going to try this with my kids...then I only have to push one.
Hey, actually, I think that I am going to be the final visitor!
See you soon!
Love,
Laurene
i wish i could be your final visitor!
and your cousin was in the same singles ward as dave and i! small world, huh? i tried to go to her blog, but it's private, so tell her hello from us! :)
Post a Comment