Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cloe loves to do crafts. About the last 2 months of Italy she kept asking to do crafts but I had already gotten rid of all our craft things. I kept telling her "wait until we get to UT, I'll take you to the craft store!" But her most recent idea was she wanted Grandma to teach her how to sew. She picked out some material from my moms scrap and made a little purse. Brody also wanted in on the fun and sewed himself a "man purse".

I never got a picture of the final project because things got rushed that evening and then I discovered Abbey had photographed the house and the batteries were dead.


2 comments:

weller14 said...

a man purse. ryan's gotta be proud.

Tigerlily said...

You are amazing. I need to let my kids do more stuff like this. I would spend the whole time worried they would sew a finger. I think you are an amazing mom. Looks like they and a ton of fun.